Successful completion and “graduation” from the Veterans Court programs diverts you from jail. Failure or dismissal from the Program will result in you being sent to prison/or jail to serve out the terms and conditions of your original plea agreement. When you have successfully completed all phases and requirements, you will be eligible for graduation. Eligibility for graduation is determined by the judge, the court team, probation and treatment. You will be eligible when all treatment and program requirements are met.
- No missed, abnormal or positive drug tests for 6 months
- You must be employed or attending school full-time or be exempted.
- You must have a high school diploma or receive a GED.
- Complete your treatment and case management plan
- Payment in full of Veterans Court Program fees
- Complete your volunteer requirement
Disclaimer: Please contact a Veterans Court team member for official information related to the information above.